I wonder how many non homestucks will reblog this just cause it looks freakin awesome.
I have never related so much to a Domino’s ad before.
iTunes Season 10 Sneak Peek
This got me the opposite of excited. Like jesus fucking christ Supernatural if you can’t write women as something other than penis receptacles for the boys then just stick to Jody, Linda, and Charlie.
And I can’t believe they went something like 8 years without Sam and Dean doing the jerk/bitch thing only to have Dean say it with Crowley. That’s actual sacrilege.
Also I have a severe and medically documented allergy to hetero!Dean/Cas and I have a doctor’s note and everything and now I’ll need a booster shot after the Cas/Hannah stuff.
this makes me incredibly angry
You’d think Black Butler is like
But the whole show is actually
whOSE READY TO GET SPOOPY
How about these sexy sneakypeak caps???? *DEAAAAAAAD*
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
The person I reblogged this from deserves to be happy.
my contribution to the hellatus.
remember when I made this. oh my god.
I eat bananas like this so straight people dont get the wrong idea